God’s making me more like Him

So I’m sitting here watching the rain fall in beautiful Columbia, SC. : ) Writing on my blog has seemed to help me process certain things in my life and has opened my life to others, so we can pray for each other.   God never intended for us to go through life alone..That is the beautiful picture of His Church.  We are family. : )  Let me start out by saying that I am not perfect.  Not even close, which I know you all know that..: )  A lot has been on my mind today and my heart is very heavy.  I have spent today evaluating the last month of my life and to be honest, I have no clue what God is doing.  Some things don’t make sense at all, but God has given me a peace about them.  Do I always have to understand what God is doing?  Do I always have to get it?  It’s hard to fully see the full picture of what God is doing when you are in the middle of it.  In fact, we probably won’t understand it.  We just have to realize and that everything God has placed in our life or everything that God is doing in our life is making us more like Him!!

So I don’t always have to get it.  I don’t always have to have all the answers.  God is just calling me to action.  Obedience.  And to not just say it, but live it out.  To fully trust Him and love Him with ALL my heart, with ALL my soul, with ALL my mind, and with ALL my strength.  This verse is becoming more and more alive to me.

The last few weeks have really been hard for me.  I’ll be honest.  I have spent time trying to figure out what God was doing and where God was leading, that I lost focus on the big picture.  He is making me more like Him!!!!!  I should be excited about that!!  He loves me so much.  I know that I have messed up in the past.   I know that I still fall short today, but God’s mercies are new today and today I have the opportunity to take a step forward.  The things of my past and my mistakes are now part of my story, which are all God making me more like Him.   It is a beautiful picture when you sit back and really look at the big picture.  The eternal picture.  Jesus is on the throne reigning and leading and He uses everything in our life to bring Him glory.  Everything!   

Keep praying for me.  I have to find another place to live, like this week.   Just pray for clarity on where He wants me.  It has been an overwhelming week so far, but God is faithful and I have peace. : )   God always provides and for me, it is usually at the very last second.  He really likes stretching me.  I praise Him for this time in my life.  I praise Him for today and giving me the opportunity to serve Him.  I praise Him for His unfailing love and forgiveness.  Thank you Father.  

I am praying for each of you.  Let me know if there is anything specific I can pray for you about.  Thanks!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Spanish Juggalocujo Goth Kimber Rolland

Sperma Pain Videos Throatfuck Matthew

Door submission briana